Excuse the poor picture quality… at the moment I wasn’t planning on sharing my recipe because I just kind of threw stuff in. But I decided to try! It was so amazing and easy.
I didn’t measure the seasonings… so I’ll just list them. I am always very generous with the amounts.
So here are the ingredients:
- 2lbs venison stew meat (or beef)
- 3-4 golden/yellow potatoes, diced large
- 1 cup largely diced carrots (I used baby carrots)
- 1 yellow onion largely diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- Basil, oregano, thyme (about a tsp of each)
- Salt, pepper (about a tsp of each)
- Garlic powder (about 2 tsp- you could also use minced garlic if you want)
- Saute stew meat in a bit of olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Pour veggies into the instant pot and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Shake in seasoning and pour in tomatoes and beef broth.
- Set the instant pot to manual and 30 minutes.
- Allow to natural pressure release for 10 minutes, then release the pressure.
I have tried so many recipes, and I have never been super thrilled with anything that I’ve tried. So I decided to kind of make up my own (I just followed the amount of time from some recipes). It’s pretty amazing! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.
Let me know if you try it!